CHARGEABLE IT SUPPORT
We have identified some chargeable activities that are not covered by free ISP support. Some of these activities will incur a small one-off $10 fee per request unless speficed as more.
Support guides are available free of charge so you can make the changes yourself. These can be located in the Support Menu.
Web / Domain - Email
1. Set-up email on workstation:
- Smart phones – iPhone / Samsung Galaxy
2. Support for customers mail client e.g. Outlook, Mac mail. This is for non-Kiwilink server issues
3. Changing e-mail passwords
4. Set-up of Spam reports
5. Set-up of E-mail forwarding
1. Upload, configuration and/or set-up of:
- Auto-attendant - $50+gst
- Caller Tunes
2. Set-up of features on the VoIP portal. This includes, but is not limited to: time schedule, voicemail, call queuing, call forwarding
3. Setting up X-lite, 3cx, or other soft clients
4. Support for any soft client issues. Although we recommend the product we do not sell it therefore any support will incur a charge5. Password change
1. Set-up of customers own purchased hardware on the Kiwilink network $25+gst
2. Set-up for customers who have accidently reset their modem
3. Wifi Configuration
4. Use of test modem to check if current modem is faulty (courier charge of $10+GST is additional)
5. Moving address incurs a one off support fee of $40+GST. This covers the provisioning of the connection at the new address and disconnection at the old address.