Here you can find additional support guides and information.
To disable SIP ALG from the Thompson modem:
- To disable SIP ALG from the Thompson you will need to telnet to the device and enter the command.
- Firstly you need to enable windows telnet if not already enabled. Go to the control panel -> programs -> turn windows features on or off.
- Scroll down to ‘Telnet Client’ and ensure the box is ticked.
- Next open windows command line – start – run – cmd –enter
- Type telnet 192.168.1.254The default username is ‘Administrator’, and there is no default password so leave the field blank (case sensitive).
- Type ‘connection unbind application=SIP port=5060′ and press Enter
- Then type ‘saveall’
- Setting up and pairing bluetooth on your Cisco SPA 525G phone.