Microsoft Outlook 2003 User Guide
- If your ISP (Telecom) blocks the normal SMTP port 25 SMTP access, please try 2025.
1. From the main screen open the 'Tools' menu and then select 'E-mail Accounts...'
2. Select 'View or change existing e-mail accounts'
- Click the 'Next >' button
3. Click on the email account to modify - this will cause it to become highlighted. Click on the 'Change...' button.
4. Change the 'Outgoing mail server (SMTP)' to the SMTP server we supplied with your signup email. Click the 'More Settings...' button
E-mail address: your e-mail address
Incoming mail Server : mail.kiwilink.co.nz
Username: your e-mail address
Outgoing mail server: mail.kiwilink.co.nz
5. Click the 'Outgoing Server' tab
- Tick 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication'
- Select 'Log on using'
- Enter the AuthSMTP username and password we supplied when you signed up
- IMPORTANT: 'authsmtp.username' is an example - if your AuthSMTP username was 'ab12345' enter it as that and *not* as 'authsmtp.ab12345'
- Tick the 'Remember password' option
- Click the 'Ok' button
Username: your e-mail address and password.
7. Click the 'Next >' button then the 'Finish' button
- You should now be back to the main Outlook 2003 screen
- Close Outlook 2003 and then reload
- Check you are online then test to ensure you can send mail correctly
- All done!