Windows Live Mail setup Guide
Open Windows Live Mail and select Add e-mail account from the left hand side.
Enter your full E-mail address, Password, Display Name and check the box for Remember password if you do not want to enter your e-mail account's password every time you check or send mail. When you are finished, click the Next button.
Select POP3 from the drop-down box.
The incoming and outgoing server is always whatever the second part of your email address is with mail. before it so if you have a kiwilink email address this wouild be mail.kiwilink.co.nz
- Enter mail.yourdomain.co.nz as the Incoming server address.
- Ensure that Clear text authentication is selected from the drop-down menus
- Enter your full e-mail address in the text box for Login ID
- Enter mail.yourdomain.co.nz in the text box for Outgoing Server.
- Check the box for My outgoing server requires authentication.
Click the Finish button.
Setup is complete! You will see your account on the left hand side of the Windows Live Mail window.
Your account is on the left hand side